We call it the TOWA Retro Evolution.
The TOWA Retro-e Kit is a ground-breaking product. It will convert your gas-powered equipment into a lithium-ion battery-powered tool in minutes.
The move from gas-powered landscape equipment to battery-powered equipment is here; not coming soon. Many cities and schools across the country are reducing their carbon footprint or moving to a zero-emission future. The State of California passed AB 1346 that will ban the sale of small gas-powered engines in 2024.
Buying new battery-powered landscape equipment was the only option. That’s expensive; creates another cost affecting the bottom line for landscapers and gardeners. Replacing equipment also fills up landfills with unused gas-powered equipment.
Convert to TOWA Retro-e Kit in 3-Steps
- Remove the gas engine and throttle trigger.
- Install the TOWA Universal Powerhead, Universal Adapter Sleeve, and TOWA throttle trigger.
- Connect the TOWA 40-volt lithium-ion battery platform powers the Universal Powerhead.
- No special tools are required and the retro-fit conversion takes about 15-20 minutes.
TOWA Universal Power Head Kit
1 – TOWA Universal Power Head, 1600 Watts
1 – TOWA Variable Speed Trigger
1 – TOWA Powerhead to Battery 5-ft Cable
Retro-E Key Features
- The TOWA Retro-e conversion saves between 35%-49% of the cost to buy new commercial quality battery-powered equipment.
- TOWA Universal Powerhead delivers 1,600 watts of power with rated speeds of 6,700-8,600 RPMs. The adaptive motor will connect with 28-volt to 84-volt batteries.
- The Powerhead is 30% lighter than a 28.8cc gas-powered line trimmer (engine size on a STIHL, Echo, Shindaiwa pro-quality string trimmer).
- TOWA Universal Adapters fit over 90% of the existing line trimmers, hedge trimmers, pole saws, and multi-tool heads on the market (all the major commercial brands).
- TOWA 40-volt battery platform delivers more power and lighter weight.
- No more gas fumes and expensive repairs.
- Low noise and Zero-Emissions.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty